[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V7 #241

3.Reguarding asthma and high blood sugars. I have not been given any
steriods. there are some in the inhalers I take combivent and advair I'm also
taking singular but I wonder if over production from the adreanal glands
could have brought on the asthma and worsened the ddiabetes since the blood
sugars worsened at the same time the asthma started