Re: [IP] Looking for a deal on an Ultra Smart

  It may be that it isn't even worth trying to get.  The Ultra Smart is not
'pump friendly' meaning you can't put in basal insulins or anything else.  I
was debating getting this to use with my son but after 'talking' it over with
others on this list and thoroughly reading everything about it I have decided
that it is NOT worth the cost.

Just my ionion!

mom to Joshua