[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V7 #240

I have been sick about 2 months now I have been having what my doctor is
treating as asthma. coughing, short of breath feeling very tired. My blood
sugars have been  extreamly high My endo has raised my basal from  4 units an
hr. to 5 units hr. It is taking twice as much insulin for my carb intake and
twice as much to correct highs I have began to think the high blood sugar is
not from the stress of the asthma but perhaps both are from  excess adreanal
production has anyone heard of this?