[IP] Looking for a deal on an Ultra Smart

Out of principle, I can't seem to buy a meter unless it's almost no cost to
me.  Test strips are too much of a rip off as it is, so why should we have to
buy the meter.  They should be free.  And sometimes are.  But of course when
you want the newest and snazziest meter, it will cost you.  It retails at my
local pharmacy for $100 with $50 in rebate/trade-in.  I found it on line for
$79.95 plus $4.95 shipping.  But that's still $35 out of pocket.  Was
wondering if anyone has found one cheaper anywhere (pharmacy or on line)?