Re: [IP] what the heck do we need our doctors for...

At 11:46 AM 4/25/2003 email @ redacted wrote:
 >Just stop it.  Oh I'm sorry, I'm not suppose to tell a diabetic what to or
 >not to do, or even make a sound suggestion, or sound opionion.

Everyone has a right to their opinion, as long as they are clear that it is
only their opinion, and they don't demean the opinions of others. There are
no absolute right answers and everyone's viewpoint is equally worthy of
respect. Besides, we all react differently to the same set of
circumstances. What works for me, won't necessarily work for you. So, we
need to be very respectful of all our differences.