Re: [IP] Doctors

 I have looked at the Drs on the ip list but the only one in my area that is
listed is gone and don't know where. Minimed is supplying me with some Drs.
names they do business with and they tell me with my insurance, I don't need a
referral. I will give them a try.

 Linda Kelly <email @ redacted> wrote:Insulin Pumpers is made possible
by your tax deductible contributions.

> Walk out of the Doc's office and never return. Find yourself a pump
> friendly doctor.

I would talk to someone at my insurance company for name of another Dr. in
network who would be pump friendly. I presume you have ins.
Have you looked at the list of pump friendly Dr.'s on IP list? Linda

Do you Yahoo!?