[IP] Pre-filled Cartridges

I have been prefilling cartridges for nearly 3 years. (I first heard
about it here at IP). I actually do a 3 month supply because I get 3
months of insulin at once and store them needle up in a ziploc in my
fridge. I'm careful about using the back up I carry at room temp within
4 days and have never experienced any change in my insulin. My last a1c
was 4.9 with very few lows. Lynn