[IP] RE: Hard Calloused fingers

Well, this seems to be debate week because I have these other folks telling me
how disgustingly gross and lazy we are if we reuse our lancets.  I highly
resent being called lazy (no one on this web site.)

I suspect it's like your infusion site.  You need to remember to move around
and switch fingers.  If you're like me you probably use the same one over and
over, and just need to switch.  Or maybe you really do need to change the
lancet or the lancing device?  Didn't someone say the spring could go bad over