RE: [IP] U500 now approved for sale in US

I have been using U500 for almost three years and can honestly say that
I have only had one occlusion alarm that I can remember. It was a bent
cannula. I have always used Minimed Sofsets.

At least the math is easy...you just times or divide everything by five.

Gail Donohue

Liz, can you tell if the 500 viscosity is different ? I am wondering if
tubing size will work for both u100 and u500.   Peter