[IP] FW: A NEW FUTURE FOR DIABETES!!

> Hi All,
>
> This group has given me the courage and strength to get my D daughter the
help she needs to give her a better life.  Haley, newly 8, has been pumping
for nearly 2 months now and I can tell you that I have a happier, healthier
child now.

> There has been something I have been wanting to share with everyone here
because diabetes is my life.  When my daughter was dxd, I changed my career to
dedicate every ounce of my energy to my work: helping ease the pain and
suffering of diabetes for my little girl as well as everyone else.  I am
fortunate that I found such a great vocation.  I would do this for free, but
don't tell my company this. :)

> Now, I can finally tell everyone what it is that my company has done.
Please see below.  I hope you are all as thrilled as I am about it.

> Denise,
> Single Mom to twins, Haley & Savannah, ages 8, Haley dxd 12/200
>

> >  <<Medical Device Daily Apr 24 2003-Pelikan receives FDA clearance for
electonic lancing device.pdf>>

 [demime 0.98e removed an attachment of type application/octet-stream which had
a name of Medical Device Daily Apr 24 2003-Pelikan receives FDA clearance for
electonic lancing device.pdf]