[IP] Search Problem?

I did a search for "macular edema", using all, entire, all, IP web site,
and IP USA mail archive. The search returned 29 items including 6
information records of IP members. The peculiar thing was that in each
of those 6 information records the response to the "macular edema"
question was either NO or blank, never YES. I was surprised to be shown
information records submitted by other IP members. The rest of the 29
items looked like legitimate items related to "macular edema".

Tom Beatson