Re: [IP] New paradigm clip

This neoprene case makes a great covering for the Paradigm pump to
prevent bumping and scratching of the face of the pump.  I also use it
to cover the pump when I go in the pool, just as a little added
protection from bangs. It also makes a nice case for a small cell phone
when you want to throw it in your purse, BTW. <VBG>

Judi in MI
email @ redacted