[IP] New Thread....kind of

Okay, I have been reading about site changing speed, i'm probably average and
in no hurry as the more I hurry, the more I goof. This lead to discussion
about changing tubing and resevoirs, same and different times.
MY question and concern, about changing the resevoir independently from the
tubing, is getting air in between the resevoir and tubing on reconnecting the
two pieces. I mean, the tubing is already primed.....
So how do you deal with this? Any and all thoughts appreciated.