Re: [IP] what the heck do we need our doctors for...

 I think the point there was - "what do we need doctors for " --we need them for
the prescriptions, and in many cases thats it - my doc writes my scripts and my
nurse ( CDE) does the rest, but without the doc I'm good as dead.

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm