Re: [IP] Site changes

> From all I've learned thus far, it seems most people
> change everything (infusion, tubing, and reservoir) out every 2 to 3 days.
> I have been changing my infusion set every 3 days, but it seems my
> will last 4 days or so.  If I changed the reservoir out every 3 days as
> well, I would end up throwing away a lot of insulin.  Any ideas or
> suggestions?

Since I don't have a Paradigm, I don't know how reliable the markings are on
your Paradigm, but I'd imagine there are some markings on there to help you
guestimate the amount of insulin you have put in or have left.

My reservoirs would hold enough for about five days, but I only fill them
with enough for three.  But actually, there are many, many people who change
reservoirs independently of their site changes.  You just need to do what
works best for you.  I have, on occasion, changed one a half a day, or so,
different from the other.

dxd 1985, pumping since 1990