Re: RE[IP] Abbreviations /FINALLY

I agree with you Chris, there are a  lot of tempers showing today.
I think we all need to remember that this is a free place, we all have our
own opinions, own ideas, situations and choices. What is right for one may
not be right for all. Some are vegetarians (been there, done that) and some
are can't do with out meat. We all need to remember that this is a wonderful
site for discussing what does or does not work best for each of us, but in no
way implys that some one else's opinion is wrong. In all ideas presented,
which tape or set, pump or diet, YMMV, as we are each INDIVIDUAL.
Personally, though I am new to the site, I have learned SO MUCH that I have
never been told in the past 9 yrs as a diabetic. I have learned that I am not
alone in being diagnosed with diabetes. And yes, while I do say that I AM
diabetic, diabetes is a part of me, not all of me. (Laugh time....if you are
diagnosed with a wart, are you warty? How bout a yeast infection, are you
yeasty?) I am diabetic. I live with it's realization many times a day. But it
is a part of me, like brushing my teeth, and hair.
Let's go forward, be peaceful, talk about our differences and not let
diabetes CONSUME us, cause Chocolate tastes a whole lot better. (Yes, I love
chocolate and it loves me, but that doesn't mean I eat it daily...I just talk
like I do :-) Actually, my favorite, comfort food...is steamed skinless
chicken, broccoli  and little red potatoes with parlsey and a thought of
butter and salt free seasonings).
Good day. Tina