Re: [IP] what the heck do we need our doctors for...

Ok, so who are responding to? What exactly was your point?

I think we all need to remember that what may work for YOU may NOT work for
somebody else... so sound or not it may not work for all.

It might help if you back up what you are saying... I have followed everyone
else's argument, but that is because they have made it clear what they are
talking about . Mostly they have included the post they are reacting to. I am
so lost with yours. Please try to help us all understand where you are coming

dxd age 7 1988 pumping 1992   and VERY tired of people telling what i can and
cannot do or eat whether or not they have a point