[IP] Re: Abbreviations - continued

I rarely post to this site but have kept quiet as long as I can. Len, you
are entitled to your opinion. But is there a need to always be rude and
sarcastic?  Anything typed uppercase is considered yelling.  In my opinion,
if you have such a bad attitude you should keep it to yourself.  From what I
used to get from this site was help/information on diabetes and pumps.
Lately all I see is bashing.  Can we get back to the real issues here?

Jana Strange