Re: RE[IP] Abbreviations /FINALLY

>From: email @ redacted >Reply-To: email @ redacted >To:
email @ redacted >Subject: Re: RE[IP] Abbreviations /FINALLY >Date:
Fri, 25 Apr 2003 12:32:07 EDT > >Insulin Pumpers is made possible by your
tax deductible contributions. >Your donation of $10, $25, or more... just
$1 or $2 per month is >needed so that Insulin Pumpers can continue to
serve you and the rest >of the diabetes community. Please visit: > >
will eliminate this header from your IP mail > >Ms Tasha, I dont usually
continue to comment on the list but I asked and >didnt receive any answer
from you about the term "brittle" diabetic. Your >comment, to some of us,
inferred that we didnt/dont take care of our bodies. >And I did become
annoyed with the label of "brittle" being implied. Heaven >knows some of
the remarks made are sarcastic on this list and even rude but >in this
case, your post was an insinuation that if someone ate what they >wanted
that they weren't taking care of themselves. If I got the wrong
>impression by the initial post than please forgive my wrong presumption
and >please explain THE meaning of brittle to us. BTW, I, also resent
someone >suggesting that I am LOW when I am displaying a valid annoyance.
I am not >low but am annoyed. If this post necessitates an apology for
any >misunderstanding on my part one will certainly be forthcoming. Jan
Dxd 1/64 >Pumping 4/02