[IP] Re: Paradigm Power Failure

I certainly feel your pain. I've had a 3 Paradigm's die in 13 months. I've
been fortunate that all of the failures happened while I was awake.

I'm currently getting insurance work done to upgrade to a D-Tron. The
Disetronic sales rep here in the Saint Louis area says that 20% of his
customers are people that are fed up with MM. The last time I saw my endo
she said that 2 of the 3 pump patients she dealt with that day besides me
complained about MM. There is a FDA website somewhere that allows consumer
complaints against pump makers. Perhaps that's a good place to vent your

Take it easy,

dx: 12/91 pumping since Mar 2002