Re: [IP] what the heck do we need our doctors for...

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, you are so frustrating.   Some of you are so
frustrating.  It's killing me.

You have totaly missed the point.   Missed it. Missed it.  Totally missed it.

So let me ask you this, were you on the debate team in high school. Because
you really enjoy just dragging this out.

Hey, I don't mind egging you on, obviously you fall for it.

Just stop it.  Oh I'm sorry, I'm not suppose to tell a diabetic what to or
not to do, or even make a sound suggestion, or sound opionion.

So sorry.

Until next reply.