From: bill l french [mailto:email @ redacted]
Sent: Friday, April 25, 2003 12:03 AM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] disney with the pump

WE are getting ready to leave on a 4 day trip to Orlando with our son's
high school band and we were wondering if there is anything we need to
think about with the pump that we have not doen. Talked to the Endo about
changing basal rate for extra walking etc. He said to turn basal down to
.5 for most of the day, and then .6 at night, which is pretty much a .1
to .2 reduction across the board. Is there anything funny about the pump
on fast rides like roller coasters?
Our Endo loaned us an extra pump for backup, just in case. Made us a lot
more at ease.

Bill and Ute French
Ft. Smith AR
Ute dx'd 10/86 Pumping with clear Paradigm 03/25/2003

Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!