Re: RE[IP] Abbreviations /FINALLY

Mstasha asked:
>what the heck do we need our doctors for, if we are
>going to self medicate our selves

I respond:
Actually, that is the definition of EXCELLENT diabetic
care - we are given the education and expertise to

I 2nd Summer's suggestion to you - get a new doctor so
you can get the appropriate information and care for
your diabetes.

Ain't NO WAY we are ALL wrong on this list.

-gail in denver
MDI beginning 1975 (>2 shots per day).  And wondering
why the 5 pound chocolate bar on my counter has fewer
than the 50 servings it says it is supposed to have!!

Do you Yahoo!?