Re: RE[IP] Abbreviations /FINALLY

 Actually our docs are here to help us live "normal" lives I go to the dietican
so she can explain how I can eat what I want when I want - the nurse shows me
how to bolus for all the "junk" I eat and the doc tests to make sure I am
bolusing right.

 Maybe you just need new docs who are living in the 21st century, better make
that 20th century eating when your a diabetic isn't a new thing. Jump ahead a
few century and enjoy life - it may be a diabetic life but lighten up and eat

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm

 what the heck do we need our doctors for, if we are going to