[IP] Hand Cream Sugar?

The other night, I used a new hand cream (don't remember which one right
now).  I checked my blood right after applying it.  When I licked my finger
to sop up the blood, the cream tasted sweet.  I washed my hands, and the
post hand washing test was 20 points lower than the original.  It seems
some creams have added sugar or some form of it.  I never thought about
this before.  I wonder how many times I've bolused for something like
this!  Just wanted to warn folks.