[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V7 #235

>[IP] bathing suits

Holly Asked:

>My question to everyone is where do you put your pump when you swim?
>Also, what about summer dresses?

I'm not too sure about the bathing suit question, since I only swim under
protest.  lol.  I have a two piece bathing suit for going to water parks,
though and I got a waterproof pump case that straps around my waist.

As far as other one piece outfits go - I had a formal gown for a party that
I was attending, and I just clipped the pump to the back of the dress where
it was lower - like some bathing suits.  I guess the style of the suit makes
all the difference.

For summer dresses - I've heard the Thigh Thing can sometimes slide.  I've
had success using a hair scrunchie made of some type of jersey/cotton fabric
(like a polo shirt).

Weird Jenn
email @ redacted

AIM:  jspock1