Re: RE[IP] Abbreviations /FINALLY

Ms Tasha,  I dont usually continue to comment on the list but I asked and
didnt receive any answer from you about the term "brittle" diabetic.  Your
comment, to some of us, inferred that we didnt/dont take care of our bodies.
And I did become annoyed with the label of "brittle" being implied.  Heaven
knows some of the remarks made are sarcastic on this list and even rude but
in this case, your post was an insinuation that if someone ate what they
wanted that they weren't taking care of themselves.  If I got the wrong
impression by the initial post than please forgive my wrong presumption and
please explain THE meaning of brittle to us.  BTW, I, also resent someone
suggesting that I am LOW when I am displaying a valid annoyance.  I am not
low but am annoyed.  If this post necessitates an apology for any
misunderstanding on my part one will certainly be forthcoming.  Jan Dxd 1/64
Pumping 4/02