[IP] Re: MDI - was: Abbreviations

 >>Back in '50 when I was dx'd w/DM NPH was new on the market and it was
 >>standard practice to mix it with Regular insulin. I did that for 31 years.

well... let me CORRECT myself.... how about
"Over the past 46 years, a SUBSTANTIAL NUMBER of those years, included MDI"
(and... not to argue, but i think, that Multiple, can imply "More than One")
Hope that clarifies things....

not that it matters, but, i have never done NPH... i have done all kinds of
mixes, of Lente and Ultra-lente, and regular.

(not directed to this subject)
oh...and OUCH.... i hope that was just a "toe being stepped on", and not
Diabetic neuropathy setting in,
'cause of all that sugar i ate yesterday ;-)

len phila pa. dxdm 1956 pmp 10/10/02   www.lenlutz.com/mydiabetes