Re: RE[IP] Abbreviations /FINALLY

Like I said bad attitude, uhhhhhhh baby, got a few toes step on.  Or better
yet, got your infusion set tangled in a knot,   HA-HA -HA, that's a good one.

Listen, for someone that has had this diesease as long as you have, you ought
to know, that being cautious with our choices is only beneficial, careless
mistakes can lead to long term heartache.  Don't take it so personal.