Re: RE[IP] Abbreviations /FINALLY

DING.... round 7

 >>you have a bad attitude!
you ARE right about that... i have a real stinkin' attitude....(46 years of
DM, does that..... doesnt it?)

 >>are you sure your sugars aren't low
NO, id be a great excuse, but, my BS's (oh... thats Blood Sugars), are just
fine, and thank you so much, for your  concern.

HERE is what you said:
 >One thing also to keep in mind, just because we can bolus for what we
eat, we
 >should always stay away from sugary foods, and high carbs,

maybe its not so much, what you MEANT, but how it was stated
SHOULD and ALWAYS, or perceived, by a number of people, as sort of "harsh"

 >>I was being patient and letting it go.
and, let me state here, for all to see, that , i do, very much, appreciate,
your patience

 >> But you are too sensitive
im about as sensitive, as a rhinoceroses, and nearly as pleasant as one,
when provoked

len phila pa. dxdm 1956 pmp 10/10/02   www.lenlutz.com/mydiabetes