[IP] Re: MDI - was: Abbreviations

lenlutz said:
> ive been on mdi, for 45 years, <snip>

Back in '50 when I was dx'd w/DM NPH was new on the market and it was
standard practice to mix it with Regular insulin. I did that for 31 years.
That was SDI (Single Daily Injection). Then the next 2 years I took 2 shots
a day which was DDI (Dual Daily Injections). Please explain when/how/why you
started MDI (Multiple [3+] Daily Injections) 45+ years ago when it was not a
standard routine at that time. Did you have a verrrrrry ahead-of-the-times
doctor and you complied? I thought it was a GIANT step backwards to go from
1 shot to 2 a day. (~_^)

Laughter is like changing a baby's diaper -- it may not be a long term
solution to the problem but it sure helps clear the air for awhile