Re: [IP] disney with the pump

  We did DisneyWorld last summer with Josh's pump and it was a BLAST!!!  Got
to meet some of the folks from this list too....that waas FANTASTIC.  Just
make sure your son wears his pump very secure, close to his body.  Josh used
his Waist-It pouch the whole time.  I did a 10% reduction across the board,
and especially at night.  I checked his BGs each night around 3AM.  At the
water parks Josh disconnected but do NOT suspend the pump, because if it
beeps (we have an H-Tron+) and it is sitting in a locker you can imagine the
caous that could cause....LOL.

Be prepared to have your bags checked at each park.  We used a backpack for
carrying everything, including my purse and Josh's fannie pack with his
meter.  This worked really well.

The most important thing I can tell you is this.......HAVE FUN!!!!!!  That
will be SOOOOO easy to do!

mom to Joshua