RE[IP] Abbreviations

 >To be fair, my doctors office calls their CDE's, DNE's (Diabetes Nurse
 >Educators).  Not sure why the difference, but I did figure have to figure
 >out what a CDE was when I was on this list.

i DONT THINK, that they are the same... for one, my cde(s), are NOT nurses,
One is has  a rather official looking certificate hanging on the wall
stating "MS, CDE", and the other "MA, RD, CDE " (Bachelor of Arts in
Dietetics and a Masters in Nutrition )

maybe they DO serve similar rolls
(however, the ORIGINAL post, was "what is a CDE", and, that was all, i
addressed, initially)

len phila pa. dxdm 1956 pmp 10/10/02   www.lenlutz.com/mydiabetes