Re: [IP] Re: Paradigm Power Failure

I'm so sorry you are having trouble.  I have the same pump.  I had one
problem, they could not really say why it had a error message. Other than it
was not supposed to do that.  And they overnighted me a new pump.  No hassles
what so ever.

Your pump should beep or vibrate something, to let you know there is trouble.

I would for your health safety call them again, and tell me you want a new
one, your pump should be under warranty, and you want a new overnighted to

I hope it works out well for you.

Best wishes.