[IP] re: abbreviations...

<<<<<<<Subject: Re: [IP] Abbreviations

MDI= multiple daily injections

 CDE= Certified Diabetes Educator... a nurse or dietician with
additional training in diabetes....most see a CDE more frequently then
they do their endo>>>>>>>>

Not me!  (I know you said most, don't yell at me!  :)  )
I see my endo every 3 months and haven't seen my CDE since pump
She pretty much said, "well there you go, have fun, you're on your own!"
I guess I'm just frustrated for the "lack" in this area.

pumping since 08-00