Re: RE[IP] Abbreviations /FINALLY

i find it most interesting, that someone SO KNOWLEDGEABLE in diabetes,
would be unfamiliar with Multiple Daily Injections, nor have associated with
a Certified Diabetic Educators...
of course IMO.......
"OH.. its just those  silly acronyms, you people use... i get it" ...
BTW (thats By The Way)... IMO, means "In MY Opinion"........ like "what I
for "WHAT I KNOW" please visit www.idontcare..com
and :p        ... you have to ask someone else.....
(Example Of a Signature, Less then The Prescribed 7 Lines)
len phila pa. dxdm 1956 pmp 10/10/02   www.lenlutz.com/mydiabetes

you have a bad attitude! are you sure your sugars aren't low when you wrote
your snotty remark.

So what I said, people should not be careless with their health.  And yes I
mean it, the pump is not a green light to go and put everything made with
sugar into our bodies just because we can bolus.

And so what if I don't know what each and every abbr.  is.  If you want an
attitude, from me, now you got it.

I was being patient and letting it go.  But you are too sensitive. And  are
just looking for a stupid response, well I finally I to gave in.

Hope you got what you wanted.