[IP] re: IP] Re: was Fastes site change - new thread/Q

<<<<<<<Ready for a new Q?
How many have spit or had someone else spit on their site before doing

Never done that or asked someone to do that but now I am worried about
the breathing on it thing causing an infection.  Golly, I can't not
breathe the whole time I'm doing a site change!

pumping since 08-00