Re: [IP] Sugar and more Sugar was Fastest site change

<<<<<<<<It is tough, but there is nothing wrong with being cautious of
what one eats.
 Because think about it, if at anytime a person needs to get off the
pump for
what ever reason and go back to shots, the days of eating whatever you
desire
will get you. >>>>>>>>>

I do think that it is a good idea to eat more healthy as human beings.
I don't always, don't often do it though.
As far as diabetes go, my endo had her dietician teach me carb counting
quite a while before I was pumping so I could eat whatever I wanted
whenever I wanted it.
It worked with shots, it is just easier with a pump.  I can bolus
instead of taking 7 or 8 shots or more every day.  Much nicer yes, but
it is doable on shots.

I have always always always hated people telling me what I can or cannot
eat.
It's no one's business but mine and my endo is very happy with me and my
A1c.
thank you very much.

pumping since 08-00