RE[IP] Abbreviations

 >Just remember that I can bet my first born that not every program calls
 >their Diabetes Educators CDEs, or that the standard treatment for Type 1 is
 > MDI..  you would be suprised how many Doctors don't know these things.

i sure cant (nor would) argue with that...
ive been on mdi, for 45 years, and, it took me, close to two weeks,
on this list, before i knew what MDI meant.... i watched, and i listened
(it also was a week or two, before i knew what dxdm meant, and i "ARE" one ;-)

 > not every program calls their Diabetes Educators CDEs
as I understand it,   CDE, is not a program .. it is a profession, like
doctor, nurse, or engineer....(and, id be quite surprised, if there are
more then a very few enods, who are unaware, of the term

 >standard treatment for Type 1 is MDI.
I never came close to saying that... did i ??? i simply stated "What it
stood for", not, its use

ALL that being said... does he take out the trash, and empty the dishwasher
on demand  ?  ;-)
(does any kid, OR adult ???)

len phila pa. dxdm 1956 pmp 10/10/02   www.lenlutz.com/mydiabetes