Re: [IP] What is a fever?

 OK well I'm not a medical person in any such way - but as far as I've always
know a fever is your bodies way of fighting off the germ -by making it
uncomfortable for the germs to stick around - which is why often its best to
leave a low grade fever untreated - so it can do its work, if you bring the
fever down, the germs can do their work.

Am I anywhere near right??

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm

. I thought some of you smart medical folks could help me. Is a