[IP] New paradigm clip

 Just thought I'd let you know that the new paradigm clip does allow you to use
the 508's neoprene cases. You could use it on a belt before but if you attach
the clip then insert that whole thing in the case it will work. I was very happy
to learn that, as I never wear belts and had no use for the case( it was
supposed to be a paradigm case but wasn't)

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm