Re: [IP] Re: was Fastes site change - new thread/Q

> Ready for a new Q?
> How many have spit or had someone else spit on their site before doing an
> insertion???

Why would anyone do that?

I must admit, however, that I have both breathed and coughed on the site.
Sometimes these things are hard to avoid.  But spitting?  I see a lot of
risks and cannot imagine what benefit there would be in doing so.  I am
quite sure that if I (or someone else around me) spat there, I would start
over and recleanse the site.

dxd 1985, pumping since 1990