Re: [IP] Sugar and more Sugar

I have the same probllem I am 5 ft 4 in and I weigh 125 lbs, if i ate like a
normal person i would also loose weight which i dont want to do. So I eat
lots of carbs and fats. I know if i would watch that more I would have better
#'s my last couple of a1c's were 7.6 but being i eat whatever i want i dont
think thats to bad. I guess I thing bening on the pump I can eat whatever i
want. Do other people do that. I dont think my basal's are quite right,
because i consider my self good at carb counting. I have been on the pump 2
1/2 years and only have 2 daily patterns.l think I need to invest some time
into it. Comments anyone   Thanks Terry