Fw: RE[IP] Abbreviations

Len,
You kill me, lmao!!! I totally agree with you here, IMO I think it is lack
of education that may to be blame here.
Tami in Tucson

i find it most interesting, that someone SO KNOWLEDGEABLE in diabetes,
would be unfamiliar with Multiple Daily Injections, nor have associated with
a Certified Diabetic Educators...
of course IMO.......

"OH.. its just those  silly acronyms, you people use... i get it" ...

BTW (thats By The Way)... IMO, means "In MY Opinion"........ like "what I
think"

for "WHAT I KNOW" please visit www.idontcare..com

and :p        ... you have to ask someone else.....

(Example Of a Signature, Less then The Prescribed 7 Lines)
len phila pa. dxdm 1956 pmp 10/10/02   www.lenlutz.com/mydiabetes
Lately It Occurs To Me, What A Long Strange Trip Its Been (R. Hunter