Re: RE[IP] Abbreviations

At 09:24 PM 4/24/2003, you wrote:
>i find it most interesting, that someone SO KNOWLEDGEABLE in diabetes,
>would be unfamiliar with Multiple Daily Injections, nor have associated with
>a Certified Diabetic Educators...
>of course IMO.......

Just remember that I can bet my first born that not every program calls
their Diabetes Educators CDEs, or that the standard treatment for Type 1 is
MDI..  you would be suprised how many Doctors don't know these things.

Remember ones knowledge is only relevant to those around you...

Brian Carter
ICQ # 27217438
http://www.DiabetesBytes.com
http://diabetesbytes.com/phpbb/index.php