[IP] Re: new thread question

> Well, part of that was in humor. I wouldn't expect anyone to purposely
> on their insertion site!
> We all seem to be a bit too ready to take offense at comments...even the
> jokes. What phase is the moon in this week?
> BarbaraB.
I was a smart aleck and asked, quoting part of BarbaraB's post:
> > Ready for a new Q?
> > How many have spit or had someone else spit on their site before doing
> > insertion???

hmmmm - ALL of my post was meant in humor so as to change the thread like
Michael suggested that other topics spin off a thread like the one on
*racing.*  ;-)

Sorry for offending. Sure had a beautiful moon last week - didn't see it
lately. (~_^)

"Men will confess to treason, murder, arson, false teeth, or a wig. How many
of them will own up to a lack of humor?" -Frank Moore Colby