[IP] Fastest site change

Well guys, reading all this about fast changes, I decided to check the time
it takes me.  Wouldn't you know by trying to go fast, I screwed up royally.
Was finishing a bottle of insulin and starting another so somehow I pulled
the plug and lost most of the insulin out of the syringe.  : - (     I tried
to correct it but ended up using a new one.  I hate wasting insulin so I
tried to put all the insulin into one bottle.  Succeeded mainly but it took
me 20 minutes.

Never again!!!!    I have nothing to hurry for so I'll just take my time.
LOL                             Ellie

PS  After filling syringe which I do way ahead of time, it probably takes me
no more than 5 minutes.