Re: [IP] Effects of exercise

Jenny, 14, runs track in high school. Some days during practice, they
run 8 miles or so. It seems to effect her up to 12 hours on real
strenuous days. I'm not sure because there are so many other variables
(hormones etc.) Also, I can't ask her to stop eating so I can test her
basal when she is having her high exercise days.