Re: [IP] Sugar and more Sugar

Sorry, I forgot my sissors and glue, uummm cut and paste.

email @ redacted wrote:
If I stop eating, and by that I mean eat what a normal person eats in a day
(which I occasionally do because of my GERD) I can lose 15+ pounds in a
matter
of 2 weeks no problem - which is bad cause I'm 5' 7" and regularily 130
pounds.

Hey, can Ihave some of your genes? I just look food or drive past a resturant

and I gain weight! Strangely enough, my older sister is like you. She can eat

3X what I eat and never gain an ounce. I eat celery sticks with fat free
anything, cucumber slices and lettuce and I gain 3#. (And I really like
fruits and veggies, too.) Tina