Re: Subject: Re: [IP] Sugar and more Sugar

John, you said that much beterthan I did! I needed several paragraphs to try
to get that message out. I know that many people are only trying to help or
show they care, but I think those that actually use this list, and many other
diabetics, know much more about what they need than anyone else does. Thanks,